Program Design and Implementation
One of the benefits of using stored value/prepaid technology is the breadth of parameters and features available to a program’s designer and end users. As such, conceiving and specifying a prepaid program involves many important choices and financial considerations – chief among them, defining a business model and platform.
- What are the program’s business and market requirements?
- Will the end users be employees, citizens, consumers or a third party partner such as a reseller?
- How will their identities be verified?
- Does the program employ physical cards or strictly virtual stored value accounts?
- Are the cards/accounts reloadable? By who and by what means (e.g. enterprise batch loading via a secure user portal or the individual reloads via a retail network)?
- Which transactional channels should the program feature (e.g. ACH/EFT, IVR, ATM, POS, P2P, SMS, smartphones and tablets)?
- Should its use be restricted to specific merchant categories?
- Are cards strictly for domestic use or should they be accepted internationally?
- What does the business model look like?
Our program design services draw upon years of experience developing network branded corporate and consumer stored value/prepaid programs across several markets. Since 2004, our award winning team and technology has supported thousands of organizations and millions of card holders across a number of industries.
Since 2004, we’ve helped launch more than 37 prepaid programs in four countries. We know what it takes to get your prepaid program ready and running. From local documentation to regulatory compliance, on-boarding new cardholders and ensuring service levels, we get the job done.
Discover some of the solutions we’ve implemented and the industries we’ve served.
Contact us to learn more about our program design and implementation services and to discuss your organization’s transactional needs.