NovoPayment, Latin America’s leading payments technology services company providing stored value/prepaid program design, implementation and Platform as a Service (PaaS), today announced the launch of its latest cloud-based management application for enterprise customers, Conexion Empresas 2.0 (CE 2.0), or enterprise connect 2.0 in English. The application provides multinationals greater functionality and control in their stored value cash management and disbursements.
The company noted that CE proved particularly attractive among multinationals with varying personnel who travel frequently, such as airlines, hospitality, transportation companies, as well as businesses with decentralized reporting and approvals processes.
“Today, payments need to be easy, secure and available 24/7 to the cash management, treasury, procurement and HR teams entrusted with administering them,” said Anabel Pérez, president and CEO of NovoPayment. “CE 2.0 streamlines tasks with enhanced features and interfaces, providing enterprise users a single, ERP-integrated system that’s secure, controlled and responsive to business realities,” she said.
Highlights of CE 2.0 include:
- Multiple languages and currencies: Users can employ three languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese) and seven currencies (USD, ARS, BRL, COP, MXN, PEN, VEF) with others to follow, in addition to capturing country-specific tax information.
- Increased management and operational control: Related entities can now be associated to a single business group, allowing enterprise customers to employ and administer different products for individual companies and employees while improving overall cash flow and liquidity.
- ERP integration: CE 2.0 now integrates with more ERP systems including SAP, Oracle and Microsoft GP Dynamics, boosting efficiency, establishing greater control and real-time processing.
- Better security: Master users overseeing separate business units can tailor access levels and user profiles within a particular company or group of affiliated companies for a variety of transactions, including account creation, loading instructions, online or batch authorizations, reports, service orders, event notifications and delivery points.
- Reports and analytics: Reports include MasterCard® and Visa® cards issued by program, reload and user activity, processing status, expenditures by category, transaction history, future reloads and daily balances. In addition, users can download reports to PDF, email or export to a spreadsheet.
- Multiple device interfaces: Managers and end users can also download distinct applications for iPhone® and iPad®, Android® smartphone and Android® tablet, as well as Blackberry® via their respective stores.
Conexion Empresas 2.0 is currently available via program managersTebca and Servitebca or as a white-labeled offering through NovoPayment