Financial institutions increasingly and unwittingly find themselves sharing their corporate customers with third parties providing various transactional and cash management services. Often and without intention, this encroachment goes unnoticed and unchallenged, but the result is the same: a lost opportunity to increase revenues and add value.
With origins in corporate banking, NovoPayment understands how prepaid offerings can contribute to a financial institution’s bottom line, help it quickly capitalize on opportunities within its reach, and make itself more indispensable to its clients.
Technical and human requirements
Operating a financial institution’s traditional business lines places great demands on human and technical resources, often leaving little bandwidth to design, launch and scale new services.
However, with NovoPayment’s Program Design and Implementation (PDI) and Platform as a Service (PaaS), financial institutions can begin offering and operating their own, fully compliant corporate and consumer prepaid programs in as little as 190 days.
Our team of experts works closely with financial institutions every step of the way to:
- Evaluate the feasibility and measure the revenue potential of their installed base
- Identify the offerings with the greatest value
- Design and tailor their program from features, to pricing and support
- Help establish sales and marketing processes
- End-to-end support with proven technology, training and a full service transactional platform
Contact us to learn more about these and other services.