Building a homegrown prepaid platform or adapting legacy systems are costly, time consuming, and often unsuccessful. NovoPayment provides all the building blocks to quickly and successfully implement a wide range of card programs:
Available modules and capabilities
- Languages Supported: English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Currencies Supported: Today, we support six currencies – Brazilian Real (BRL), Colombian Pesos (COP), Mexican Pesos (MXN), Peruvian Soles (PEN), Venezuelan Bolivars (VEF), and U.S. Dollars (USD).
- Programs: (B2B) EBT/Meal and Food Vouchers, Consumer Promotions, Fuel & Auto Expenses, Payroll, Incentive, Corporate T&E; (B2C) GPR, Mobile top-up, Gift.
- Administrative: Manage user access for operational and business workflow functions, approval of operating processes, and monitoring services based on program needs.
- Sales Management: Allows sales representatives and sales channels to register leads, maintain history of prospecting efforts and closed sales, generate quotes and on-board new customers.
- Compliance: Automatic processes for customer screening and performing enhanced due diligence in compliance with local and international AML/ATF procedures.
- Corporate User Portals: Manage access and user profiles by unit (e.g. treasury, HR), product and level of authorization; transmission of card issuing files and delivery instructions; access to general and specific reports by user profile.
- Cardholder Portals: Supports balance and transaction inquiries, peer-to-peer (P2P) transactions, mobile top-up, and scheduled payments among other functions; includes smartphone and tablet capabilities.
- IVR: Allows balance and transaction inquiries for end users and customer service support.
- Money Centers: Turnkey system for the support of physical prepaid card sales and support for one-to-one consumer programs including, customer authentication, sales, loading and reloading, card inventory, cash conciliation and more.
- APIs / Interoperability: Application programming interfaces for integration with banks systems, mobile aggregators, local POS networks, reloads and ATMs networks.
- Program Manager Services: Telecommunication and information security management, exchange and collaboration capabilities, service desk.